- General informations
- This website is the property of Fondmetal S.p.A.. It was created to provide information for the general public and the media.All trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of Fondmetal S.p.A. and of Fondmetal's partner companies.Nothing appearing on this website should be construed, expressly or implicitly, as authorizing the use of the said trademarks or logos.
- Information on the protection of personal data
- Dear visitor,
browsing our site does not involve any supply of personal data if you exclude the data collected through cookies, for details of which please refer to the specific section.
Instead, we collect personal data voluntarily given through specially designed forms, in case you decide to contact us for information or to receive material or to make requests.
The following paragraphs contain a series of useful information to understand how we process personal data, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
We therefore invite you to read this information carefully.
•Privacy Legislation: Set of all the legislation related to the protection of personal data: EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Code), Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, Legislative Decree 51/2018, Guidelines of the EDPB (ex WP29), Ethical Rules and General Authorizations of the Guarantor Authority, Provisions of the Guarantor Authority where applicable, International Normative Regulation.
•Treatment: Any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission / dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
•Data Controller: The physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
•Personal Data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person ("interested"); it is considered identifiable the physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more elements characteristic of his identity: physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
•Particular categories of personal data: Personal information related to ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, state of health, life or sexual orientation of the interested party, as well as genetic, biometric and geo-location information.
•Data relating to criminal convictions and crime: Personal information relating to criminal convictions, crimes or related security measures.
The Controller of personal data described therein is FONDMETAL S.p.A. (later our company).
You can contact it via the e-mail address: email@example.com
Origin of your data and categories of data processed
The data processed are those provided by you when filling in the forms on the site for information and / or receive material and / or request access to our reserved area. The data collected are name, surname, e-mail address, city, country, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, VAT number, company name.
Information collected during navigation in the site - cookie
Purpose of the treatment
Our company processes your personal data as defined above and indicated for the purposes illustrated below:
A. To respond to specific requests from visitors to the site (GDPR, article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) and for the relative sending of information and / or material;
B. for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controllers (GDPR, article 6, paragraph 1, letter f). By way of example only and not exhaustive:
• The security and protection of their information systems and of the site;
• Statistical analysis of visits made and the most visited pages;
• Management of any legal disputes.
Obligatory of data communication
The provision of personal data requested in the forms on the site is required to receive information and / or material requested by visitors and / or to request access to our reserved area.
Data processing place and processing method
Your data is processed within the European Union. All processing operations are carried out on paper and / or by electronic means.
Communication of your data to third parties
The Data Controller has entrusted the development and maintenance services of the site to a specialized supplier, specifically appointed as "Independent Data Processor" pursuant to art. 28 of the RGPD.
The site and the mail domain used for receiving visitor requests and sending information are managed and hosted by Assyrus Srl within the European Union.
Data conservation period
The data collected for the purposes described in section "PURPOSE OF TREATMENT" will be retained:
• for the exchange of information and / or materials and will be deleted no later than 12 months after the last sending of information and / or materials by the Controller;
• for the entire period necessary to provide the "reserved area" service and will be deleted within 2 (two) weeks from the closure of your reserved area
You have the right to request and receive, at any time, information about your personal data processed by our company or to request correction. Where applicable, has the right to request cancellation, to limit the processing and to receive, in a structured format, common and readable by automatic device, personal data concerning you; also has the right to object to the processing of your data, pursuant to the provisions of art. 21 of the RGPD, or to propose a complaint to the competent Guarantor Authority according to the provisions of art. 77 of the RGPD.
You can direct any request regarding your rights directly to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the paragraph "DATA CNTROLLER" of this information. It is important to remember that the art. 2-undeicies of the Code provides explicit and limited cases in which you will not be able to assert your rights.
Cookies are short strings of text that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal, usually to the browser, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. While browsing the site, the user may receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (third-party cookies), on which may be some elements (images, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains; non-exhaustive list) that are on the site that he is visiting.
This information is provided solely for the website www.fondmetal.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links, for which reference is made to the respective information / policy.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site automatically acquire, during normal operation, some information related to web browsing, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users or surfers to be identified. This category includes the following information (non-exhaustive list):
• IP address;
• Domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
• Request time;
• The method used in providing the request to the web server;
• The size of the file obtained in response;
• The numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the web server;
• Other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning.
Types of cookies
Cookies are generally classified as follows:
• Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
• Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the user;
• Performance cookies, which collect information on the efficiency of the responses of a website to the user's requests in an anonymous form, for the sole purpose of improving the functionality of the website;
• Profiling cookies, which allow users to create profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net.
The types of cookies used by the www.fondmetal.com website are as follows:
• Session and browsing cookies: These cookies are essential for correct navigation and to use the functions of the site. The use of these cookies, which are not permanently stored on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed, is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. These cookie categories cannot be deactivated - Source: Controller cookies
• Analytical or statistical cookies: These cookies are set by Google Analytics and are used to gather information on how visitors use the site, including the number of visitors and the pages visited on the website. The information is used anonymously for statistical purposes. This type of cookie remains on the visitor's computer for about 24 months. Third parties may, with the consent of the user, use these cookies for purposes other than analysis - Source: Third-party cookies
These cookies are used to collect information in anonymous format and analyse some aspects of navigation on our site: the most visited pages, the level of statistical interest in aggregate form in relation to the use of the website visited (non-exhaustive list).
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link:
For the deactivation of the data collection for analysis purposes carried out by Google Analytics, you can visit the page of the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
On the pages of the site may be present buttons and widgets of social networks to facilitate interaction with social platforms and the sharing of content directly from the pages of this website.
For information, the following are the web addresses of the information and the procedures for the management of cookies of some social networks:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
To prevent social networks widgets from monitoring, you must close the sessions of the above mentioned social networks and platforms before you visit the site.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of third-party cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The most popular browsers allow you to define different settings for both proprietary and third-party cookies.
More information on how to accept and remove cookies for the most common browsers are available on the following pages:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411